Silver Grey Natural Silk Cushion CoverRegular price £19.95 Save £-19.95
Luxurious Mulberry silk cushion cover in cool silver grey color with a hidden zipper on the side. This cushion cover is created from the finest charmeuse Mulberry silk weighting 16 momme that is very soft to the skin, breathable and hypoallergenic.
Silk pillowcase benefits:
- Anti aging - Silk fibers helps to reduce friction which prevent delicate face skin from stretching and wrinkle forming. Studies shown that the amino acids containing in the silk protein are beneficial to the skin and help in calming the nervous system during the sleep. It facilitate and increase the metabolism of skin cells, therefore reduce the ageing processes.
- Anti sleep crease - The silk pillowcase reduce friction and allows the skin glide on the pillow reducing the pressure and visible reduce those morning face crease lines.
- Improve hair health - Silk pillowcases are recommended by hair specialists. On the silk pillows the hair can slide freely over the night, rather than rubs on the cotton fabric decreasing the hair loss and split ends. Silk pillowcase reduce the sebum secretion in the hair follicles, as well retains moisture in the hair, which gives vitality and natural healthy shine to the hair.
- Natural temperature regulator - Silk fabric is extremely soft and breathable. Silk fibbers absorbs the excessive moisture and keep just the moisture your skin needs. You wont feel hot and dry when wake up in the morning.
- Silk is hypoallergenic - Silk is naturally hypoallergenic fabric having resistance to dust and mould fungus. For those suffering from allergies, asthma, skin eczema, medical specialists recommend the use of silk bedding lingerie to reduce the exposure to allergens during the night.
- Available in sizes:
40cm x 40cm | 16" x 16"
45cm x 45cm | 18" x 18"
50cm x 50cm | 20" x 20"
- The listing is for the cover, no pillow included
- More colors available
- Worldwide shipping
Hand wash or gentle machine wash at 30 degree Celsius inside a delicate wash bag.
Use a pH neutral liquid detergent.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Low heat iron the inside.
To maximize the life of your silk pillowcase we do recommend gentle hand wash.
We offer professional packaging on our products, so you will receive it in the best condition.